Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Web According to Google #85:Resistance is Futile

I was exploring all the things that google had to offer. I never realized all the things that were so easy to look up or explore. Most of the time I use google to search items in the Houston area. I like being able to search for particular items and where to go get them. It works alot faster than making phone calls. I didn't know that google had a book section. This was a new experience that really opened a lot of doors. Searching for certain books will make things easier for me and my son. We are always looking for text books for his college classes. I'm not too sure about the experiment section. I looked at different ones, but I'm not sure I want to dabble too much with this. I enjoy using Google for numerous things. The Google book section could be used in the library for people looking for certain magazines or books that we may not have. There are some customers that would like more information on books that we don't carry before they buy them.

No comments: