Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crafts and Hobbies: Blog # 61

My favorite from the ideas we were given were the one hour crafts. I just don't have enough hours in the day to try different ideas. I'm pretty good at following directions. I really enjoyed the dress from the two shirt idea. I think I could do this project. It was explained in detail and pictures to show what each step should consist of.
I'm more of a hands on learner. I like watching people put their ideas together. I can learn more by watching than by reading. When some one is actually showing me step by step how to complete a project, I'm more inclined to try it. I want to know the step by step process and the way each step should come together.
DIY network is the place for me. I enjoy their crafts as well as their home make overs. They really give some good advice as well as show how things start and finish.

No comments: