Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finding a Pet # 71 and # 72

I took the pet quiz just to find out what I should have in my home. The quiz proved I'm a dog person. I really enjoy the fun and laughter a dog can bring into a home. As I was growing up we only had one inside dog. All the rest of our dogs were big outside dogs.
We are proud owners of a miniature dachshund. We've had him for almost ten years. He is very spoiled and we love him. He has a loving personality. He has been such a great pet!
After looking at the rescue pictures and the pets that are up for adoption, I'm wondering if there's room for one more puppy in my house. There are really some cute pets that need a good home. I can't imagine not having any kind of pet in my home. We are animal lovers.
I just wish we had more room and a little more time for another pet.

No comments: